Thursday, December 25, 2008

Week Twenty-Seven – Bite The Hand That Feeds Me

Merry Christmas!

What a whirlwind December has been. I feel like I have spent this past month in event overload. I’ve had several birthday parties to attend and plan, as well as several holiday parties. Not to mention getting ready for the biggest party of the year new week! God I can’t believe I only have one more week left!!

I went into the holiday season knowing it was going to be tough – being tempted with food and drinks pretty much every night. Well luckily I did pretty well on the diet front but unfortunately my overbooked scheduled overtook my workout schedule.

Here’s what I was able to do this week:
12/20 Commit To Fit, One Hour; 1091 calories burned
12/20 Zumba class for an hour; 838 calories burned
12/22 Zumba class for an hour; 838 calories burned
12/22 Commit To Fit, One Hour; 1091 calories burned

I knew with the gym being closed for the holidays and no Zumba for several days, I would have to do some workouts on my own. So I brought several workout outfits and my jump rope down with me to my parents, but I haven’t been able to use them just yet.

A couple nights ago I was bite by a spider or something on my hand while working in my parent’s yard. My parents have been trying to convince me to go to the ER to get it checked out because it is obviously not only infected but also spreading. Being the pretend doctor I am, I’m hoping some leftover antibiotics my brother and sister had will do the trick.

To be continuted…

No comments: