Thursday, December 18, 2008

Week Twenty-Five & Twenty-Six – Working Out Feelings

I can’t believe I only have a couple weeks left.

Things are still busier than ever. I had a great time on my annual Texpedition trip last weekend... I was even able to get in some jump roping, which was good cause I think it helped offset all the calories I consumed!

My Vegas plans are pretty much finalized. I can’t believe I leave in less than two weeks!

As far as workouts, things are still going good. Denise has been busy moving offices and dealing with a hectic schedule but Justin and I are still trucking along. Actually I really missed her last Saturday when it was just Justin and I – one on one sessions are much more challenging!

Here’s what I’ve done the past couple weeks:

12/06 Jump Rope for 30 minutes; 637 calories burned
12/07 Jump Rope for 30 minutes; 637 calories burned
12/08 Zumba class for an hour; 838 calories burned
12/08 Commit To Fit, One Hour; 1091 calories burned
12/10 Zumba class for an hour; 838 calories burned
12/10 Commit To Fit, One Hour; 1091 calories burned
12/13 Commit To Fit, One Hour; 1091 calories burned
12/13 Zumba class for an hour; 838 calories burned
12/14 Jingle Bell Run; 1000 calories burned
12/15 Zumba class for an hour; 838 calories burned
12/15 Commit To Fit, One Hour; 1091 calories burned
12/17 Zumba class for an hour; 838 calories burned

I feel like I have done more workouts – I guess I’m not counting all the times I do exercises at my apartment like jump roping, crunches, etc. Oh and speaking of feelings, I know I’ve mentioned before that after I workout I feel much better, well here lately when I’m in a bad mood or really stressed out I find myself wanting to exercise – which is good cause I need all the extra workouts I can get right now. If only I can just find an escape to turn to when I’m craving carbohydrates!

No comments: